The M Club, formerly known as Maroubra Sports Club was purchased by Catholic Healthcare in 2016. Members have been given permission to continue their use of the club. It is primarily operated by volunteers who wish to give the community access to the great outdoor spaces and large indoor areas whilst still operating a Bar and Bistro.
The M Club offers family friendly facilities for the community to enjoy leisure and social activities in a relaxed atmosphere. The M Club is a co-operative owned by the members. A voluntary board of committed, local members manage the club. The club exists solely to serve the interests of its members.
Located one block from beautiful Maroubra Beach, The M Club is the perfect venue for your next function or to catch up with friends. The M Club is available for booking your next function, group fitness class, social event, corporate function or for a family friendly lunch or dinner patrons can enjoy the large open spaces with a delicious meal from Bronte Belo our new Brazilian restaurant with a new selection of wines and beer or even a Capirinha!
Members can support the club further by joining one of the sub-committees. If you have skills, ideas or experience to share and you would like to help the community manage your local club please email email@example.com or contact Jo on 0452 340 533
“To be the sporting, social and meeting place of choice for local community, sporting and cultural groups – a family friendly, culturally diverse and gambling free environment, where generations will learn, share and participate in a vibrant community centre.”
1. Excellence: Continually striving to provide high quality facilities and services that represent value and match the needs of our diverse community.
2. Acknowledgement: Commemorating our history – built by the community for the community.
3. Fairness: Making considered decisions that are balanced and equitable to our members and affiliated groups.
4. Respect: Being respectful of our customers and responding to their needs.
5. Contribution: Building strong relationships at all levels of our community and giving back to our community.
6. Initiative: The club will always aim to support members who take the initiative to make a difference to our community.
7. Responsibility: We support our members in taking responsibility for their wellbeing through exercise and being connected to the local community.